domenica 26 gennaio 2014


About

I was born in the small town of Comacchio, off the adriatic coast i Italy, just a few kilometers from Venice.I attended the Art Institute in Ravenna, where my love for paiting exploded.After graduation a few close friends and I decided to relocate to Venice, to persue "Life as an Artist".In those years Venice was surrounded by this artistic freedom of expression that was an inpiration for all of us......we founded a small art "market"in the Giardini Van Axell.
After a couple of years my first son was born and my wife and I decided to go back home to our home town.
My work has been accepted in a few prestigius galleries such as The Palazzo Bellini and The Palazzo dei Diamanti, as well as a few galleries in Switzerland.
Nowdays I don't travel as much as I used to.I work out of my study in my home town, overlooking the sea, which has inspired me so much.
  • Male
  • Born on May 7
  • Joined December 12, 2007

Favorite materials

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento